Issue 6: Magical winter time
ATTENTION: This issue is not available at the moment! Please ask our distributors, if they have still an issue left.
Winter time is magical! This is the motto of issue 6.
You can look forward to the following pattern:
- one of a starlet, a flacke, a shooting star (hanger, ca. 7cmx7cm and 7cmx11cm)
- 1 x (flower)fairy (ca. 4cmx10cm)
- one of a can and a cup (hanger or a motive for a place card, ca. 5cmx5cm )
- 1 x little band lace with edge (ca. 3cm, length is variable), including a technique help
- 1 x "Puzzle-Teddy" (variable pattern for self creation)
- 1 x locomotive (hanger, ca.6cmx10cm)
- 1 x (guardian)angel (window hanging, fits in a round 20cm frame)
- 1 x Snowflake (window hanging, diameter ca. 25cm )
- 1 x brooch for Lutac technique by Steffi Schmat (ca. 5cmx4cm)
- 1 x snowman by Christl Schenk (ca. 15cmx8cm)
Of cause there are also a lot of ideas about what you can do with the motives and you can read the best slogans from our Madeira raffle, an article about the children lace making group in Gro▀olbersdorf and the intervie with the 4th bobbin lace queen of Annaberg, Steffi Schmat.
DOWNLOAD: Little bobbin lace making help